We’re a third of the way through the year already and many of our 2017 resolutions are way behind us, but the CreditFocus team have continued trying to deliver more stability and value in the service. This month we’ve released the following:
- Increased resilience of our integration with our Solicitors partner to deliver Solicitor’s Letters
- Refresh of Experian data to populate missing credit scores
- Improved payment data synchronisation
- Updated FAQ/Support content
If you have feedback on the CreditFocus service then do get in touch with us at email@example.com and let us know your thoughts. It could be an issue you’ve identified or a great idea for how we can support you more.
Work on CreditHQ has also continued, where we’ve addressed some concerns of our new customers who access CreditHQ via some of our channel partners:
- Removal of proactive email alerting for new channel users prior to sign in
- Increased ability for channel partners to support the creation of new users
- Improved reporting for channel partners
If you have feedback on the CreditHQ service then do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your thoughts. It could be an issue you’ve identified or a great idea for how we can support you more.
Note: These release notes summarise the key releases undertaken during the period. A series of smaller or more technical releases have also taken place.